[{Arrancar Alliance}]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{Arrancar Alliance}]

Welcome to Las Noches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored in Hueco Mundo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

Bored in Hueco Mundo! Empty
PostSubject: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:24 pm

The young man had always wandered Hueco Mundo ever since he became a hollow. But when Aizen found him, his life changed. Becoming an Arrancar was a heavy impact on his life. Jaisun walked around Hueco Mundo staring at the different types of hollows that past him. His right hand resting on the hilt of his zanpaktou. The male Arrancar finally stopped in his tracks. His optics moving towards every direction. He closed his eyes. He sensed a strong Reiatsu nearby. Then, he turned around and opened his lips, speaking.

'Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JasonKun
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Valentina heard a male's voice in the distance, then grinned a bit. Oooh...a new toy.....She snickered to her self and slowly approached the male. Her form stood before him, her tail swaying from side to side. Her long silver bangs covered one of her eyes as her other locked upon the male's figure. Her vulpine ears stood erect on top of her head, only twitching slightly. a devilish grin appeared on her face as a slight breeze rushed past her form. Her roseate lips finally parted as she began to speak. I'm here, Mr. Espada. The name is Valentina.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

He looked at the anonymous girl. He smiled and waved. He had a dirty thought in his mind but decided not to do it since he'd either get rejected or beat down. And to be beaten by a girl would be a huge disgrace to Jaisun's pride. He sighed and finally spoke.

"Oi, you aren't an Espada.. or a hollow. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 pm

She grinned a bit and lightly brushed the silver tresses from her face, revealing her bright, golden yellow eyes. I'm a Numero. Numero Eleven. And I take it that you are a low level espada by your scent and reiatsu level. Hmph....Pity...you're kinda cute. She smirked and sat down i the sand, leaning back a bit as her arms supported her weight. She basked in the luminescent white light of the moon, her soft alabaster flesh seeming to glow under the moon's lustrous light.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 pm

The male arrancar bursted out laughing. He fell back and started rolling back and forth, laughing. He stopped and got up from the ground. His purple optics gazing into the female's eyes. He stood up straight and the ground of Hueco Mundo began shaking. After a while a purple reiatsu aura appeared below him. The aura then disappeared.

"I am a high class Espada actually. I am close to Aizen's reiatsu. Butnot close enough. He is still much more powerful. I've been told of being the third most powerful Espada. And the reason you thought my reiatsu was low was because I was hiding it for a better chance of finding hollows."
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Hmph....Could have fooled me... She let out a long, unamused yawn as her fur bristled a bit. She shook her head slightly, causing strands of her silver hair to fall between her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:32 pm

He looked at the girl once more and a serious facial expression developed on his face.

"So, Valentina. What is a beautiful girl as yourself doing in Hueco Mundo? You could get hurt."

He snickered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Awww....such worry over nothing....Don't underestimate me, boy. I can take care of myself. She smirked and rose to her feet, dusting the sand off of her body. She then stretched a bit as her vulpine ears flattened against her head.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

He smiled and chuckled a little.

"I see.. my apologies. Please forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 pm

She chuckled and nodded. Very well. How can I not forgive such a cute gentleman. She grinned as her tail brushed just under the male's chin.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

He tilted his head to the left and then to the right, then back looking straight. Staring at the female's tale.

"Why thank you."
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

She smirked and lowered herself onto all fours, soon taking off on her own into the desert. Farewell, Mr Espada.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 pm

He nodded. But before the female had completely disappeared he shouted.

"My name is Jaisun by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm

She stopped in her tracks and leaped up into the nearest tree. She lightly sniffed the air and smiled as she thought to herself. Jaisun, eh? Heh....interesting individual....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Hueco Mundo!   Bored in Hueco Mundo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored in Hueco Mundo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[{Arrancar Alliance}] :: The Roleplaying Communal :: Hueco Mundo (Hollow World)-
Jump to: