[{Arrancar Alliance}]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{Arrancar Alliance}]

Welcome to Las Noches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Limit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentina

Valentina

Beyond The Limit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

She turned to see her Master, Hao looking at her. A wide grin appeared on her face as she pounced on the male. Master Hao! It's you!I've missed you!! She grinned and weapped her arms tightly around the male.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

The male looked down at the newcomer. His eyes opened in awe. A grin appeared on his face. Followed by a laughter. He jumped down the tree and shouted.

"Hey, who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JasonKun
Hao Aokami

Hao Aokami

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Hao seemed slightly troubled as Valentina swiftly approached him. He gave off a faint sigh and tried to gently push her away.
"Hey... Never thought you'd be in a place like this but... Could you release me?" he asked, his tone sounding more, "friendly" than what would be expected of such a dark person. He'd then hear a laugh, now turning his head towards Jaisun.

"I have no obligement to answer to you. Oh well, Hao Aokami", he answered, showing no signs of actual interest towards him. He didn't feel like talking now, so he intended to stay quiet for the time being.

Last edited by Hao Aokami on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm

The young male arrancar twitched towards the newcomer's attitude. He hated the lazy type

"Ugh... and here I thought I finally found a worthy opponent..."
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Valentina merely smiled and released the male from her grasp. Forgive me, Master Hao. I didn't mean to leap at you in such a manner. She chuckled nervously as she lightly rubbed the back of her head. It is great that we have crossed paths once again.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami

Hao Aokami

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:29 pm

He got up pretty quickly, now dusting off his trousers which were already pretty much worn out because of all the adventures he had gone through. He heard the other male speaking, frowning as he spoke of an opponent. Now shifting his attention fully towards Jaisun, his expressions still remained unchanged.

"A worthy opponent? Well, that is true... As I do not fight without a clear reasoning anymore", he spoke and gave off a sigh, intending to leave if nothing more was going to happen. But suddenly, thoughts of Las Noches popped up in his head. In an instant he had decided to stay there for a bit longer just to inguire some info if nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Valentina sat in an almost canine stance, her tail now swaying behind her as she glanced between her master and the male Espada. She yawned slightly and bristled her fur a bit as she kept her golden yellow gaze on the two.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:34 pm

He sighed and sat on the ground with the feeling of rejection in his heart. He pulled himself back and laid on the ground bring one arm behind his head and using his other arm's hand to rub his arrancar mask. He then brought his free arm behind his head. He stared at the Forest's moon.

"That's... a good excuse."
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

She laughed a bit as she watched the Espada pout. Aww....Poor Espada....
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 pm

"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami

Hao Aokami

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Now even Jaisun began seeming more amusing to his eyes. All that time he had wanted a battle, yet he took it so well when he didn't manage to get one. As such he decided to bring forth a new topic.
"What is it like at Las Noches? All this time I have been a traveler, never setting foot inside the castle. But it is the place made for us, the ones who have evolved. Basically... Should we join with Aizen's ranks?" he asked, sounding a lot more serious than before. He also finally gave a friendly nod towards Valentina, acknowledging what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 pm

She laughed a bit more at Jaisun's remark as she leaned her form against that of Master Hao's, listening to his question.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:44 pm

He turned his head to Hao and began speaking.

"Las Noches.. it's alright.. honestly, when I'm near Aizen. I can't help but shiver or say something unrelated to the topic we're speaking of. His reiatsu is so huge. He told me that my reiatsu is close to his.. And I believe that. Anyway, due to that fact, I spend most of my time in Hueco Mundo. Skipping out on meetings. And the fellow Espadas can be cruel and mean sometimes. I don't like their sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Halibel followed the Novena Espada's spiritual pressure around Hueco Mundo. She closed her eyes the moment she traced his presence withing the forest of menos, along with two Numero in the area. With the use of Sonido, she appeared in the vicinity of the three arrancar, a cloud of dust swirling around her form as she appeared. Her eyes slowly opened and her arms crossed over her chest as she glanced between the three.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami

Hao Aokami

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm

He sighed, still thinking of Las Noches. In the end it really came down to the ruler of the castler, whether he would live there or not. He gave off a nod towards Valetina as a sign of what he was about to do.
"If all of you'd excuse me..." he spoke with the usual tone before disappearing with the usage of Sonido. As soon as that had happened it seemed as tough his presence would have vanished completely.
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Valentina whimpered a bit as she watched her master go. Her ears flattened against her head and her tail tucked between her legs. She then turned to the female espada that had appeared before them. Her spiritual pressure was off the charts, beyond that of the male espada she had met. She grinned, knowing that she was in the presence of the Primera Espada.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm

He twitched and looked at the female espada that appeared. He got up and stepped back a couple of inches. He brought his hand to his zanpaktou and held the hilt firmly.

"Halibel, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina

Valentina

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am

Valentina grinned as she looked between the two. She moved onto all fours and started to follow Master Hao's scent while shouting back to Jaisun. You're on your own, Jai-sama! She laughed a bit as she followed Hao's trail to Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm

She watched the vulpine numero flee, trying not to chuckle at her remark to her fellow espada. She softly sighed and closed her eyes once more, her arms still crossed over her chest. Take your hand off of your weapon, Jaisun....I am not here to fight you...I was merely out on a walk when I sensed you, two numeros, and a vasto Lorde. I see that the Vasto Lorde is dead....did you devour it?
Back to top Go down
Nnoitra Jiruga

Nnoitra Jiruga

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Nnoitra walked around the forest with Mateo behind him, whom was reading at the time. "Goddamn its boring!"He yelled loudly, as he made his way deeper into the forest. His zanpaktou rested in his right shoulder, he was slightly irritated. As they continued walking, Mateo felt the two Espada's presence in the vicinity. "Nnoitra-sama, there two other Espada here with us it seems."He faced never left the book as he kept reading. Nnoitra's irritated expression turned into a grin, as he to felt there presence. He ventured over to where they were, and using Sonído, he flashed over to a boulder near the two Espada. Nnoitra sat down with his weapon leaning against, Mateo stood behind him reading. Nnoitra grinned amusingly as he stared at the two other Espada. He eyes wandered over to Halibel."Hello, Aizen-sama'a bitch."He spoke in a provoking manner.
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 pm

She sighed upon hearing a familiar and rather annoying voice, recognizing it to be that of the Quinta Espada, Nnoitra. Her eyes opened yet again and turned to Nnoitra giving off an unamused expression in retort to his comment. Hmph....Nnoitra.....What are you and your pet doing here?
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 pm

He brought his hand away from his zanpakatou and sighed in relief. He looked at Nnoitra and narrowed his eyes.

"My lucky never changes..."
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm

She turned her gaze back to Jaisun as she kept her arms crossed in front of her chest, her breasts now resting on her forearms.
Back to top Go down
Jaisun DeDiablos

Jaisun DeDiablos

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm

He looked at Halibel in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm

She slightly glared at the novena espada. Hmph....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Limit   Beyond The Limit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Limit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[{Arrancar Alliance}] :: The Roleplaying Communal :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: